When it comes to a good education, one size does not necessarily fit all.
Founded in London in 1973 by three Cambridge University graduates, the MPW Group is one of the best known and well respected independent college brands in the UK. It comprises of three colleges in London, Birmingham and Cambridge, providing highly attractive and modern learning environments.
We are one of the country’s best known providers of bespoke fifth and sixth form education, offering GCSEs and A levels in over 45 subjects. We also offer two high quality, academically focussed university foundation programmes.
MPW is distinctive in bringing the Oxbridge tutorial model to secondary education. Our ambitious students benefit from small classes no larger than eight, a personal tutor, exam preparation and UCAS support.
Areas of study:
- University of London International Foundation Programme
- Specialised Oxbridge Tuition
- Specialised Medicine Tuition
Why choose MPW?
- 56% A*/A A-Level results
- 9 Oxbridge placements since 2014
- 34 Medical placements since 2014
- Rated as “Outstanding” or “Excellent” across all 8 categories by UK Government inspectorate & independent bodies (Ofsted & ISI)
- 75% UK students, 25% international
- High quality supervised accommodation at all three colleges
- 8 students per A level & GCSE class (12 for foundation)
- Weekly testing and early intervention schemes to ensure maximum success
- 5 reports per year, online access to weekly tests for parents and agents
- Unrivalled support for UCAS applications and university preparation
- Over 43 A-Level subjects available